Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Marketing Manager Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Other Industry Jobs
• Must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience. • Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing and Sales. • Must be resilient, result oriented, patient, consistent and focused with good negotiation and interpersonal skills. • Must have good leadership skills with the ability to establish high performing teams. • Sales forecasting and Client Prospecting skills. • Must be able to analyse trends and conduct relevant market research to inform marketing strategies. • An engineering background will be an added advantage. • Ability to speak French will be an added advantage.
The job responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by liaising with management in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees: communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contribute to determinations to annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating, advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs; developing filed sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor’s share and competitor’s strengths and weakness; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging, coordinating a new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Responsible for selling of company’s products and directing sales team to meet target for the company
- Perform any other assigned duties from Chief Executive Officer.
Kojo Thompson Road