Human Resouce Officer (Accra)
Human Resources Officer Jobs Information
The job holder will oversee the end-to-end management of outsourced staff and drive the external recruitment process managing from the development of job descriptions with the HR team writing and placing adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, managing the offer, and completing associated administrative tasks. You will be expected to develop creative sourcing techniques, source high-caliber candidates utilizing the appropriate recruiting channels, and ensure the best practice recruitment processes are adhered to.
- Manage outsource staff end-to-end i.e. prepare contracts, offer letters, and pre-employment checks.
- Responsible for sourcing high-caliber candidates, and ensuring recruitment requests have been approved prior to recruitment.
- Carry out all the administrative duties in the recruitment process such as logging the application
- forms/cvs, organizing recruitment schedules, arranging interviews, distributing interview packs, and shortlisting interviewees.
- Accurate and timely management of documentation and reporting.
- Maintains staff files and ensures that files are up to date.
- Handles staff issues including concerns, complaints, and requests.
- Facilitates orientation and training of outsourced employees.
- Update the finance department on new staff members for salary issues.
- Keep a Database of applications and handle all related correspondence
- Improve work relationships between outsourced employees and management by working closely to build morale and motivation.
- Conduct meetings with assigned business units and visit client sites monthly.
- Receive and respond to employee ad-hoc requests.
- Receive and respond to staff requests and participate in employee grievances.
- Maintain the HR Database and regularly update personal information.
- Tracks and records staff leave, absences, and sicknesses of outsourced staff.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your CVs and relevant testimonials to the following medium by MONDAY, 12/06/2023