Sales Executive (Accra)
Sales Executive Jobs Information
An FMCG Company, DH Industries Ltd, is seeking to hire sales executives for its Cash Van Sales division. The cash van sales executive identifies, develops, closes and manages business opportunities within a designated area on a cash basis. The person is responsible for achieving aggressive sales targets, sales objectives, and revenue targets in their respective target markets. Identify potential sales opportunities for DH Industries' services to existing and prospective customers, as well as develop sales strategies that can be applied to different types of clients.
- Presents, promotes and sells products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers on a cash basis.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Selling and delivering products through daily visits.
- Sell to existing and prospective customers using the approved price list and invoice.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.