Other Management Jobs Information
1. Manage the factory ensuring high-quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service, and profitability for the organization.
2. Ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities– including relationships and risk management
3. Meet targets and those of the team as a whole.
4. Efficient running of the team.
5. Contribute to training and development of the team.
6. Assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organization plans.
7. Overall responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities, and obligations.
8. Manage, direct, and monitor the overall performance of the factory.
9. Effective liaison with and support and assistance to the whole of the organization.
10. Maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes, and profitability and disseminating feedback to the appropriate internal entities.
11. Utilize appropriate systems to manage factory production, functions, analysis, and documentation
12. Direct the development of plans for the factory and production to achieve targets.
13. Develop plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement, and general growth
14. Support to all other units/departments with related issues.
15. Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action, and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching, and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met.
16. Report (content and format as agreed) on a weekly/ monthly basis or as otherwise required.
17. Develop plans for team activities to include a strategy to achieve targets.
18. Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of both the factory and the organization as a whole.
19. Delegate authority and responsibility to the team with supervision, accountability, and review.
20. Maintain accurate records.
21. Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls.
22. Responsible for the equipment provided for use in the job role and to the team. Must ensure that equipment is used in accordance with the training provided, the entire organization’s policies and procedures, and the law and using, where applicable any safety equipment or Personal Protective Equipment provided.
23. Responsible for ensuring that the equipment used by the team is maintained and can be used/operated at all times.