Sales And Business Development Officer
Business Development Jobs Information
Business Development Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Project Management Jobs
The ideal candidate must: Have a minimum of 5 years experience and success in a similar position in HR, Media or Services organisation Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field. Have a good understanding of the HR Services and market dynamics including consumption methods, user experiences and platforms. Have the ability to organise and coordinate sales and business development process . Have good interpersonal, marketing and networking skills. Have the ability to develop business and marketing plans and obtain management and team buy-in. Have the ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies.
The Sales and Business Development Officer’s job duties will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively identifying sales prospects, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and conduct business development activities.
- Achieving monthly sales and business development targets
- Manage multiple client relationships across the company's portfolio and ensure maintenance and growth of these relationships.
- Develop and implement business plans to market other business and services.
- Develop and execute sales presentations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and all other departments in the organisation to ensure that the organisation is reaching its target audience
Kojo Thompson Road