Business Development Officer
Business Development Jobs Information
A reputable firm in Ghana is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER. You will take over existing accounts and new sales territories. It means you will oversee all matters related to business development for the Company by initiating tenable sales and marketing strategies and ensuring its implementation for success.
- Responsible for all sales activities.
- Developing a portfolio of new accounts
- Plan, implement and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, mission, and vision.
- Ensure clients have an excellent service experience.
- Manage the entire sales operation on behalf of the Company.
- Be the Brand representative of the company.
- Prospect for new debt management business opportunities for the company.
- Provide updates to clients on work-in-progress
- Monitor competitor solutions plus other sales and marketing activities
- Achieve agreed on sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Prepare periodic sales reports for management’s review.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the company’s business operations.
- Gather feedback from prospects/customers and share it with the internal team.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with prospects/customers
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management which intends to grow revenue and improve business operations.