Ali - Nakyea & Associates
Ali-Nakyea & Associates provides efficient and effective tax and corporate advisory service to clients.
Vision of Ali-Nakyea & Associates
Our vision is to be perceived as high-quality tax, legal and corporate advisors and consultants to our existing clients and potential investors in Ghana and the world at large.
- To play a positive role in our clients’ operations by giving expert corporate, legal and tax advice and helping shape their business decisions.
- To explain investment and tax laws and their intricacies to clients, highlighting specific areas that relate to them in their respective areas of operation, through our professional and expert advice, to ensure tax savings to make available funds for expanding and improving their businesses.
- To ensure that our clients are fully compliant with all provisions of the relevant Corporate and Tax Laws of Ghana, to make them good corporate citizens.
- To assists clients in the area of International Tax Planning, Cross-Border and Domestic Mergers & Acquisitions Tax Consultancy, Financial Advisory Tax Services, Real Estate Tax Services, among others.
- To provide efficient representation and advocacy on behalf of our clients in the business affairs, especially in respect of regulatory issues with Government and Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Where necessary, to defend and protect our clients’ business interest in court through quality litigation.
Our legal, corporate advisory and taxation services focus on qualitative tax planning schemes for our clients. At clients’ annual planning stages, we offer the expert guidance relating to the various tax implications of the company’s budget. The tax consequences of changes in clients’ business activities are also highlighted. We offer guidance to our clients on investment decisions and good corporate governance.
To represent our various corporate and individual clients before the Commissioner-General of the Ghana Revenue Authority as well as the Commissioners of Domestic Tax Revenue Division, Customs Division and Support Services Division of the Ghana Revenue Authority – GRA) for the expeditious delivery of Income Tax and VAT Returns and the answering of all queries related thereto.Speciality of Ali-Nakyea & Associates
In today’s business world we are continually confronted with varying changes in the investment and general business environment not only on the local scene but also on a global scale. Fiscal policies are in a constant state of flux.
Liquidity crisis, new financial structures, open door policy to trade, corporate ownership and free-market economy are but a few of the major and constant changes in the business environment. Business trends give rise to mergers and acquisitions, amalgamation of businesses, as well as re-organization of business structures and operations, to mention but a few.
The resultant tax impact of these changes on the individual and corporate investors, as well as other income earners requires the best professional, legal and expert advice. This is our niche. There also arises the need to prepare or revise existing Business Plans as well as Strategic Plans to situate businesses in a competitive environment to give them an edge ahead of others.