Personal Income Tax Services
Tax Attorneys and Consultants of Ali-Nakyea & Associates are proficient in the handling of staff payroll especially expatriate staff, efficient tax planning in relation to salary reviews and adjustments. The monthly payroll will be prepared by us and filed with the Domestic Tax Revenue Division of the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) together with your cheque in settlement of the liability.
Our role in the above would involve the following: -
- Review of salary structure during salary adjustment and reviews to enable us guide the client on efficient tax planning schemes available under the tax laws.
- On receipt of advice of the salary structure of employees, preparation of payrolls for each month.
- Provide each employee with salary advice for each month.
- Submit to the GRA Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) tax returns for each month together with a cheque for the tax due.
- Submit to the Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) the Social Security Returns for each month together with a cheque of the contributions due.
- Provide the company with a monthly summary of the payroll cost analysed into various cost centres as deemed appropriate for the company business and costing structure.
- At the end of each fiscal year, provide each employee with a summary of his earnings from your company to enable them file their individual tax Returns.
- Where necessary we shall advise on the completion of the tax returns.