Stock Market Highlights
• Stocks were bullish this week. The GSE-CI index advanced by 0.33% to close at 2,652.21 with a 36.60% year-to-date return. Market capitalization increased to GH¢61.56 billion.
• Gains in ETI(+20.00) and SOGEGH(+2.22%) pushed the financial index up by 0.83% to close at 1,886.92 with a 5.84% year-to-date return.
Activity Levels Increased
• Trading activities picked up as a total of 6,663,046 shares valued at GH¢56,677,249 changed hands this week compared to 3,960,937 shares valued at GH¢5,184,535 last week.
• MTNGH dominated trading activity, accounting for 85.44% of total value traded.
• We expect prices to pick up next week as investors take advantage of bargain stocks.
Bayport Savings And Loans(BSL)
Bayport Savings and Loans has appointed Mr. Akwasi Aboagye and Madam Dzifa Abla Cofie as the chief executive officer and investor relation officer respectively. Investors looking to purchase/sell stocks and treasury bills can do so through SIC Brokerage Ltd.
Disclaimer - SIC Brokerage and its employees do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own Investment advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence. SIC Brokerage disclaims any and all liabilities in the event that any Information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.