Qualified Teachers Required
Tinkabella is looking for a highly committed "educator and coach" to complement our hardworking team of educators in areas of RME, Creative Arts, English, BDT (Home Economics), Social Studies.
This candidate will be responsible for preparing and implementing educational teaching plans according to the national teaching syllabus and school standards for excellence.
It is of high concern to us also to provide knowledge and instructions to pupils while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. This ideal candidate will also be able to properly organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process, which guides the thinking pattern of pupils and not just learning facts.
General Teacher Responsibilities:
1. Preparing and presenting engaging and interactive lessons in a comprehensive manner to facilitate learning.
2. Creating an enabling environment that unearthed potential.
3. Assess and record Pupils' names progress and provide scores and appropriate feedback.
4. Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
5. Collaborate with other teachers, parents and other stakeholders at all times.
6. Observe and understand Pupils’ names behaviour and suggest the needed assistance where necessary.
1. Proven experience as a teacher.
2. Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices with a willingness to follow school policies and procedures.
3. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
4. Well-organized and committed.
5. Strong moral values and discipline.
6. Creative, adaptable and energetic.
7. Coach (feedback/conferencing).