Security Officer Information
Duties / Responsibilities
• Inspect and patrol premises regularly.
• Monitor property entrance.
• Report any suspicious behaviours and happenings.
• Secure all exits, doors and windows.
• Monitor surveillance cameras.
• Undertake surveillance of court and administrative premises and residential. facilities.
• Respond to alarms and reach. in a timely manner.
• Provide assistance to people in need.
• Submit a report of daily surveillance activity.
• Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.