Accra-Based FMCG Sales Representative
Sales Representative Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND in Marketing or Certificate in Marketing from CIM-UK, with at least 3 years working experience within an FMCG Market. Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills Ability to determine solutions for Customers Must be results – oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must be confident, ambitious and responsible Must possess a valid driving license (B) Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines Able to work with minimal supervision
- Establish, maintain and develop good business relationship with current customers and Prospective Customers in the assigned territory.
- Gather and provide Management with written and verbal reports on Customer needs, problems, competitive activities, and potential for additional product lines.
- Deal with customer problems and complains expeditiously
- Keep abreast with product applications, market conditions and competitive activities and give feedback to management as and when required.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
North Industrial Area