SALES OFFICERS NEEDED IN ACCRA (ACHIMOTA)
Sales Representative Information
1. Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
2. Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
3. Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
4. Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
5. Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
6. Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
7. Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
8. Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
9. Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
10. Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.