Sales & Franchise Officer
Sales Representative Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
minimum of HND holder or degree Holder with 2-3 years experience in business development or sales. A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Train, advise and support franchisees with all areas of their business including store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Assist in the launch and development of the franchise as per the agreed terms and condition
- Establish new business - Identify and locate potential customers in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Scout for and recruit new dealers, fleets and garages
- Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain a customer base file
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets (generate sales)
- Collaborate with the General Manager to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs
- Monitor sales progress, and provide weekly reports
- Gather market information and report the following activities in the region: Competitors, dealers and corporate institutions (Business to Business)
- Contribute to After-sales activities aimed at maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the company
Airport by Pass Road