Senior Sales Representative
Sales Representative Jobs Information
Our client, a fintech company has immediate employment for an experienced Senior Sales Representative to help with the daily operations of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building, implementing, and following up on the company sales program and activities in the assigned market. He or she will perform the following additional duties:
- Generate a pipeline of new sales leads for conversion.
- Plan, initiate, and execute sales meetings to meet the targets as communicated by the Country Manager or Group Head of Sales.
- Utilise the company CRM to identify and follow up on leads.
- Schedule 100+ meetings a month with new and existing merchants to maximise transaction values and volumes.
- Learn, internalise, and follow company sales systems and procedures.
- Supervise a team of Sales Representatives to ensure the delivery of key sales objectives.
- Manage new accounts during and after the sales process.
- Prepare and present weekly sales reports to the Country Manager, based on sales targets, activities and achievements, deadlines, and market intelligence.
- Participate in sales roadshows, workshops, client exhibitions, and events as directed by the Country Manager of Sales and Marketing divisions.
- Deliver any other responsibilities aimed at market growth assigned by the Country Manager.