Sales Manager Information
Our client a plasticmanufacturing company is looking to hire a Sales Manager to help manage its operation in Ghana.
The successful applicant will be responsible for meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. He/She will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Supervise all industrial sales.
- Ensure compliance with all budgets.
- Ensure achievement of all management goals and prepare appropriate business goals for assigned industrial market areas.
- Execute various market strategies to reach all budget objectives and provide support to all teams and ensure compliance to all budgets.
- Prepare reports on a weekly and quarterly basis and provide support to all sales and technical activities.
- Analyze all information and ensure confidentiality for same and ensure compliance to all management activities.
- Perform financial analysis of all products and forecast all sales requirements and monitor inventory of all products
- Manage all communication with purchasing and sales department and recommend appropriate price changes for new products and participate in various trade shows and conventions.
- Resolve all issues and recommend prevention of any issues in processes and maintain professional relationships with all customers within assigned area and ensure achievement of all revenue goals within the facility and ensure profitability in sales.
- Analyze all requirements of individual market areas and recommend strategies to increase revenue and profitability.
- Analyze all market trends and ensure an optimal level of customer satisfaction to maintain the profitability of the organization and recommend strategies to improve profits.