Bilingual Sales Manager - West Africa (English & French).
Sales Manager Information
Our client (A multinational Cosmetics & Personal Care company)is Master distributor in Africa for top wellknown and reputed international brands is seeking an export manager to develop company’s portfolio in West Africa region,
- Open and develop sub distributors in West Africa for all brands in the company’s portfolio. This person will need to manage the different accounts and visit the different countries to ensure visibility and brand development.
- Countries under responsibility (Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Liberia, Sierra Leona, Ivory Coast, Liberia, CFA, Cameroon, Congo, Gabon).
- Ask marketing plans to the distributors and prepare presentations when launching a brand in each market (Competitors presence, price analysis, number of shops where products can be sold, etc,.).
- Stay in permanent contact with head office to inform about market development.
- Manage and lead projects on a distributors level.
- Daily support to markets for Marketing purposes.
- Organization/coordination of local events.
- Updating Pricing list by distributor
Skills & Experience
- Experience in international business.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and French, other languages are a plus.
- Structured thinker.
- Computer savvy with strong technical skills (e.g., Excel, Powerpoint)
- Highly Committed.
- Team worker.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently