Sales And Marketing Manager
Sales Manager Information
This position is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities, planning and implementing new sales plans. The Sales and Marketing Manager will also manage both the marketing and the sales staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company's operations goals. This position will also provide leadership expertise in providing efficient and focused sales and marketing strategies so as to achieve the Group’s strategy, growth and profit objectives.
- Prepare an annual sales and marketing strategy and budget.
- Continuously monitor and report on its achieved goals on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Based on marketing reports and sales performance revise strategies accordingly on weekly basis and submit to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Oversee all customers’ inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee product research and development according to market trends and customer demands.
- Oversee all advertising, publicity and brand management of company’s products.
- Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
- Coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products.
- Liaise with line departments with regards to performance on manufacturing, transportation of goods to customers, and invoicing.
- Appraise the performance of the Marketing and Sales team members.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversees current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor
products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content,
advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services
to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the
marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each
product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal
presentations to bring to senior executive.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and