Sales Manager (Construction Equipment And Machines) Needed!
Sales Manager Information
A reputable dealer in the servicing and sales of construction equipment and machines is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to work with.
NOTE: READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be responsible for construction equipment sales & relationship management across Ghana.
- Further lead a team and expand reach to other regions across Ghana.
- Source appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects.
- Identify target customers, form the database and establish contact with the target customers by way of references & calls.
- Meet with clients and make them presentation of the company and its services.
- Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommend products after consultation with management.
- Regular follow up with the customer to successfully close a transaction.
- Coordinate with the order processing team for delivery.
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure customer retention.
- Organize various client events as directed by management.
- Engage customers through various factory visits and seminars as directed by management.
- Constantly upgrade and stay up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various training and seminars.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A minimum of First Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least four years working experience in same field.
- Previous working experience with any of these companies will an added advantage: CFAO, Mantrac, HMD, SMT(VOLVO) and DEM Group.