Regional Sales Manager
Sales Manager Information
High caliber individuals capable of independently driving the business of the company in the region assigned to him. He should be capable of setting up and managing a team of quality sales personnel comprising of Area sales managers and sales executives. He should be aware of sound international business practices with exposure to African markets in his region. A self-driven and focused individual, he should be prepared to travel extensively in his region and willing to take on the responsibility to make the brand a leading player in his region over a 3-5 year period, meeting the annual sales goals and objectives set up jointly by him and the organization. Experience and Knowledge in the sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage.
- Setting up and management of dealer and distribution channels.
- Setting up the sales team and sales organization.
- Relationship / Influencer management – consultants , Architects, Interior designers
- Presentation, marketing and sales to developers, builders, projects, contracts.
- Drawing up and achieving the sales targets – sales team, country, channel partners and the Region.
- Launching and anchoring the brand as one of the lead players over a reasonable period of time.
- All other facets required for the enablement of the business.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in front line sales – preferably in consumer durables, sanitary ware, building materials or related products.
- 2-3 years’ experience at a sales managerial capacity handling a sales team with individual and group targets.
- Exposure to channel sales and management – distribution / dealer network.
- Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
- Must have worked in major African markets in the region and with exposure to international business practices.
- Undergraduate degree in any Marketing discipline.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Business Management would be an advantage.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE.
- Outgoing and Sales oriented personality.
- Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter – roll up the sleeves attitude.
- Good communication skills in English – knowledge of leading local languages would be an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial commitment and aptitude.
- Willingness to travel extensively.