Key Account Manager - FMCG
Sales Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
Must have a minimum of a first degree in Marketing
As a Key Account Manager, you'll be responsible for the below listed activities in attainment of the company’s long term marketing strategy.
- Develop sales strategy for designated key account outlets to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and maintain effective business relations with designated outlets.
- Secure distribution of widest appropriate range of products in designated outlets.
- Dominate primary display: quantity & quality
- Secure secondary display: quantity & quality
- Secure promotional space
- Visual inventory improvement.
- Appropriate cost-effective servicing levels.
- Management of payment / invoicing / debtor issues in designated outlets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Business plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all reports to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of their activities.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Coordination of internal cross-functional resources.
- Identify growth opportunities in designated outlets and recommend the way forward.
- Accurate volume forecasting.
- Achievement of volume / investment plans.
- Maintain and increase designated outlets’ consumer franchise
- Applicants should hold BSc. Marketing.
- A three (3) to five (5) years or more work experience in similar position
- Prior work experience within FMCG industry
- Age range should be between twenty seven (27) to thirty (30) years;
- Should have advance knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
- Should hold a valid drivers’ license.
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area