Sales Executive Information
This position is responsible for planning and implementing the company's overall sales strategy. He/she is to help build up sales revenue of the Group by setting up with strategies for identifying new business prospects and leads and converting them to paid users of the company’s products, goods and services. This position is also responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.