Sales Personnel (immediate Employment)
Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Food and Beverage Jobs
Requirements • Proven experience in selling of FMCG products • BSc/BA or HND in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline • Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods • Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices • Proficient in MS Office • Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends) • Excellent communication and people skills • Strong organizational and time-management abilities • Creativity and commercial awareness • Personal Attributes • Self-discipline. • Dependability • Reliability • Self-motivated • Honest and trustworthy • Respectful • Cultural awareness and sensitivity • Flexible • Sound work ethics
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Greet customers.
- Help customers find items in the store.
- Check for stock at other branches or order requested stock for customers.
- Provide customers with information about items.
- Ring up purchases.
- Elevate complaints to management.
- Keep track of inventory.