Corporate & Marketing Officer
Sales Executive Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
Should possess an HND or Degree in Marketing or similar. Should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Marketing or Corporate Relations Professional or similar role. Experience in the transport industry is an added advantage.
- To take proactive roles in formulation of future strategic objectives of the Company.
- To identify, review and monitor key result area (critical success factors) in the industry and to assist management to allocate scarce resource to those areas for optimum results.
- Identify and repackage the competitive edge of the company’s products and services as and when necessary.
- up on rate review meetings.
- Ensuring that strong strategic and annual planning processes are in place to produce effective plans in the Company.
- Developing a wide of relationships and networks within national and international transport industry to position the Company as a well-known and credible organization in the industry.
- Review and develop cost effective marketing strategies to maintain existing clients and to win new customers.
- Ensuring continual growth of staff bussing and retention of existing clients.
- Growing the company’s internal structures to enhance efficiency and accessing other business opportunities for the Company.
- Have oversight responsibility over the Corporate & Bu.siness Affairs Unit of the Company.
- Have oversight responsibility of the operations department
Negotiate on rates and follow
- Should be attentive to details, collaborative and driven to deliver.
- Should be analytical and be an effective communicator.
- Should be a fast learner and easily adaptable to new and changing environment.
- Should be a relationship builder and personally credible.
- Should be abreast with the use of Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.