Marketing: (Sales Representative)
Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Minimum Qualification and requirements: • A will be much preferred. • A diploma or a similar role. • Ability to drive is an advantage degree in diploma or degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or Pharmacy and very interested in Marketing Marketing with minimum of two to three years working experience in (License ‘B’) Skills:
- Making/getting new customers each day.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Arrange and direct prompt delivery of products.
- Consult with customers after sales to resolve problems of products movement to consumers.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products prices, and sales.
- Ensure prompt payment of products supplied to customers.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
Must have good Communication Skills
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires you to be honest and ethical.
Dependability — Job requires you to be reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative — Job requires your willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Should resides around Tema,Spintex,Nungua,Teshie,Sakumono,Ashiama,Legon Area