Cash Sales Van Driver
Sales Executive Information
1 - 3 Years
Other Professional Qualification
1. Must be a licensed driver and be able to drive manual vehicle 2. Age 20 - 24 years 3. A minimum of HND preferably in Marketing/Sales or any other relevant qualification
As a Cash Sales Person you are responsible for the fulfillment of the below listed work schedule.
- Sell products from van stock to New and Existing customers in target area.
- Achieve all assigned sales targets in value and volume
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to achieve new business within your area.
- Maintain maximum customer service displayed at all times
- Ensure products are correctly merchandised on Company owned stands
- Achieve listings for new products in all accounts and for existing products in new accounts.
- Communicate regularly to the Supervisor
- Suggest re-orders for out of stock or low stock lines within multiples
- Adhere to agreed journey plan that will include all accounts within the jurisdiction.
- Return van sales and report sheets to supervisor on a daily basis.
- Update sales on field max on trade
- Sell on cash basis only
- Any other duties as required to fulfill the Company needs.
- The fulfillment of the above work schedule is subject to weekly performance reviews, if after three consecutive times your target achievement is below 85%, your contract will be reviewed.
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area