Retail Management Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
A good University first degree in accounting or a related business field, such as finance or management information technology. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Managing the Internal Audit function.
- Developing and maintaining a charter for the Internal Audit function which reflects the Office's responsibilities, authority, and reporting relationships.
- Developing and obtaining proper approval for goals, audit work schedules, staffing plans, and financial budgets for the Department.
- Perform individual audits according to the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and other local professional accounting bodies like ICAG.
- Maintain personal proficiency and that of staff auditors by obtaining an adequate amount of continuing education.
- Supervise staff auditors by assigning them to jobs which match their abilities, reviewing their work, and appraising their performance.
- Participate in or conduct evaluation and cost studies as directed by the appropriate officer(s) of the organisation.
- Conduct scheduled and special audits and make recommendations for improvement.
- Keep current on trends in accounting and auditing.
Off Kojo Thompson Road, Adabraka