Restaurant Management Information
REPORT TO: FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
POSITION: Pizzeria MANAGER
We are looking for a Pizzeria Manager to join our Food and Beverage Department and shall be made to manage the staff and the entire pizza hut in the Hotel
Pizzeria Manager responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing, pastries and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours.
Responsibilities for Pizzeria Manager
- Ensures cooking stations are sanitized and prepped with necessary tools
- Prepares and stores pizza dough
- Prepares pizza sauces
- Orders supplies, maintains inventory, creates budgets to ensure profitable food cost
- Trains other cooks in the preparation process so all meals are uniform
- Checks quality of pizzas before they’re served to guests
- Performs regular maintenance on kitchen equipment
- Collaborates with staff on menu items
- Resolves customer complaints with diplomacy
- Makes sure the kitchen is clean and sanitized
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.