Restaurant Management Information
REPORT TO: FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
POSITION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The General Manager reports to the Regional Vice President
Responsibilities for Restaurant Manager
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees.
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses.
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Process payroll and maintain all relevant records.
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel.