Research Assistant Needed
Research Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with arm-chair research.
• Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
• Assists with duties related to the production of academic journals.
• Meets regularly with supervisor to discuss research assignments.
• Performs research work in archives, through interviews, online, or whatever may be appropriate to assist the assistant’s supervisor.
• Prepares literature reviews. Gathers and analyzes data.
• Prepares materials for submission to agencies and foundations that fund research.
• Manages and replies to project-related correspondence.
• Organizes, maintains, and updates website content.
• Attends project meetings and assists in the acquisition of research materials from campus facilities.
• Prepares other articles, reports, and presentations.
• Performs routine clerical duties as instructed, if essential to the research activities of the supervisor or project to which the research assistant is assigned.
• Assists in administrative duties such as completing reports.
• Assists in committee work, including committee attendance.
• Demonstrates respect toward and cooperation with the supervising instructor.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervising instructor.
Research Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Technical skills
- Statistical and Graphical Analysis of Data
- Planning and scheduling
- Data Collection