External Relations Manager
Project Management Information
The External Relations Manager of WTC Accra will play a critical role in ensuring the rapid growth of business as well as lead strategic site communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the driving force behind sound public relations, this manager is expected to:
- Proactively create the corporate identity of WTC Accra through traditional and new media channels.
- Lead the development of the use of internet communications and social media liaising as appropriate with the company’s technical team.
- Identify new opportunities for external engagement, partnership working and collaboration
- Develop WTC Accra’s external relations, marketing and communications strategies and associated implementation plans
- Develop, monitor and report on metrics to assess the overall effectiveness of WTC Accra’s external relations strategy
- Create and implement external communications strategy to include press releases, newsletters, marketing pieces, and stakeholder stewardship pieces in conjunction with Management
- Cultivate positive interactions and relationships with management and team leads evaluate overall business strategies.
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.