Coordinator - Research, Innovation & Product Development
Product Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
Qualification Required: 1st Degree and or professional qualification. Master’s degree is an added advantage Experience – Minimum 2- 4 years and above in: Product development/Research and Analytics/Innovation Management/Project Management
- Liaise with appropriate research institutions to design and scope research projects aimed at gathering relevant data for management decision making.
- Review research findings and use same for designing new products or re-launching existing products to meet customer needs and expectation.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders (customers, intermediaries, regulator etc) to gather relevant feedback to co-create new products and undertake innovative solutions that will meet specific needs of different segments of the market and across different lines.
- Monitor the performance and relevance of the company’s products on the market and make appropriate recommendations for Management decision making.
- Undertake regular scanning of the general economy, industry, or competitive environment to identify possible threats and opportunities that will require innovative action by the company.
- Spearhead the development of an innovative mindset and the integration of the innovative process in the business.
F100 Koi Street, Osu Ako-Adjei