Security Control Room Operator
Private Security Information
The job holder is to help secure client assets through the surveillance of our CCTV, and communication network. The Control Room Operator will be expected to monitor, identify, document and investigate any inconsistencies that pertain to the safety and security of employees, facilities, products, cash, property, and any other assets.
- Perform daily control room tasks with high integrity and efficiency .
- Check daily to ensure all systems including camera and screens are working.
- Monitor CCTV and report any unusual activity to the Operation Manager .
- Respond promptly to radio checks and keep accurate records of all communication
- Keep a record of any incidents and report these to the Operations Manager
- Monitor vehicle and access and egress of personnel and respond to breaches
- Report any alarm activation to the Operation Manager.
- Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
- Identify and recommend changes to improve our security operations
- To comply with data protection guidelines regarding disclosure of personal and confidential information held on the security databases.