Medical Sales Executives Needed!
Other Medical Jobs Information
A reputable healthcare technology company is looking to employ a Medical Sales Executive to lead the sales of digitizing thousands of private hospitals and clinics across Ghana. This will require you to visit a selected number of hospitals/clinics every week and pitch Elephant software to facility leads. Previous experience in the health sector in any of the professions (doctor, nurse etc) or medical sales rep will be useful.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Pitching Elephant Software to a list of hospital facilities.
- Booking appointment with key decision makers in the list of health facilities.
- Providing daily updates verbally and writing weekly reports.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of our solution
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Achievement — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and meeting them.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The work can be done full time or part time; doctors, nurses and other health professionals can do it part time.
- Full time staff will be entitled to a base salary plus commission on sales.
- Part time consultants will be entitled to commission on sales initiated by them.