Production Scientist (ENTRY LEVEL)
Other Medical Jobs Information
Other Medical Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
EDUCATION: HND, BSc (Chemistry) from an accredited Institution. EXPERINECE: (Doing what): Minimum of 1 year experience in GMP ISO or FDA manufacturing setting specialized knowledge and skills. 1. Experience in manufacturing environment is preferred. 2. Working knowledge in production/laboratory terminology equipment and supplies. 3. Ability to maintain organized detailed records and produce accurate reports. 4. Ability to be self-motivated and work independently, with minimal supervision. 5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken. 6. Flexibility and willingness to work in excess of standard hours when necessary.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Manufacturing of drugs under GMP process. The successful candidate will work with the production team ensuring that the quality of drugs being manufactured meet prescribed quality levels.
- Manage SOPs and Master Batch Records (MBR) related to manufacture of drugs, subcomponents and final components.
- Work directly with quality team to QC and release intermediate components for manufacture or use.
- Provide all BMRs or raw components records to quality for storage and tracking.
- Keep detailed MBRs in compliance with necessary regulations (FDA, ISO etc)
- Develop new methods for drug production and work with Process Engineering team on automated methods.
- Enter and truck data in a production information database.
- Provide training to other team members.
Specific duties will include:
- Analyzing the production process of our products.
- Finding out areas where errors prevail.
- Minutely observing every activity and the drugs being manufactured or packed for visible defects.
- Testing the drugs by various methods in order to check their characteristics.
- Noting down observations gathered from the quality control process.
- Accepting or rejecting of drugs on the basis of samples drawn.
- The incumbent will also contribute in implementation of quality control programs, giving inputs in preparing training manuals and quality guidelines for production and quality control of pharmaceuticals.
- An opportunity to grow, manage and lead a manufacturing team,
By directing daily manufacturing (Production, Filling and Packaging) activities.