Other Jobs Information
The Duty manager shall assess, evaluate and ensure that the long-term and short-term of the department are met. The successful candidate will support and assist the Front office and all departments in the Hotel to ensure a smooth, pompt, and efficient service to all guests.
- Enusre smooth running of the operations on a day to day basis and in a proactive manner
- Support and assit all Front Office sections and all departments.
- Ensure that all guests receive prompt, cordial attention, personal recognition and resolve related problems
- Inform and coordinate with other operating departments, e.g Housekeeping, Maintenance, Sales, Restuarant, HR, etc.
- Follow up with Housekeeping on any unresolved room discrepancies
- Maintain reservation procedures and same-day arrivals.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, iuniforms, hygiene, appearance, and posture for all departmental employees.
- Inspect guestrooms daily.
- Respond promptly to any operational requests from Front Office and other departments.
- Conduct efficient hand-over.