Video Editor Needed!
Other Jobs Information
A reputable Business Services/ Advertising & Marketing/ Media & Communication company is seeking to hire a Video Editor to work with. The job of a Video Editor is to assemble recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of
the Production Director.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Meeting with the Director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the Director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- To ensure success as a Video Editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing
- Be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule.
- You should also be able to translate a Director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece,
- worthy of broadcasting.