Clean Room Manager
Other Jobs Information
ROOM MANAGER. This is the perfect role for with a person with an experience in clean room,
laboratory, food processing in a hygiene and an expert in a high caliber, pioneering production
● Support in developing of cleanroom SOP for GSA and FDA approved procedure.
● Ensure the preparation of the clean room (materials, resources etc.) with the aim of
eliminating any errors and to work according to the Company Clean Room SOP.
● Ensure to maintain a sterile environment in the clean room, by wearing the proper
protective gowns and PPEs, cleaning the room, and behaving according to clean room
procedures that align with international practices or guidelines.
● Rigorously check the different steps in making the mask from welding multiple fabrics into
one, inserting a nose wire and cutting the formed material into pieces, picking up the cut
pieces at the end for a product check, bagging the masks etc
● According to defined guidelines, clean the equipment and the workplace as well as monitor
possible residual materials with the aim of working in a neat and clean environment which
adheres to the quality guidelines so as to prevent accidents and incidents.
● Show respect for the quality, neatness and safety guidelines when carrying out production
orders with the aim of preventing accidents and other unwanted incidents.
● Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills, and attributes required
● Fluent in English
● Engineering or technical degree
● Previous experience working in a production or manufacturing environment, ideally in a
● Ability to effectively communicate with others.
● Knowledge of clean room procedures and compliance with ISO7 and FDA regulations,
preferred but not required.
● Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; perform work
independently without being prompted.
● Ability to complete repetitive motions, handle multiple tasks and organize resources to
ensure work is completed on time.
● Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, sterility, and aseptic technique.
● Basic computer and math skills.
● Evidence of the following characteristics: proactive, self aware; resilient and adaptable;
persistent and resourceful; able to work under pressure and respect deadlines, apt at both
strengthening relationships and resolving problems, poised, active listener; fun to work
with; full of integrity; ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment