Sprayer (Pest Control)
Other Jobs Information
• Spray, fog, bait and trap to control pests and weeds in and around school buildings.
• Operate spraying equipment, bait gun, power fogger and various power and hand tools in performance of duties.
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.
• Perform related work as required.
Some standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pest Control Technician Requirements:
High school diploma or GED.
Valid driver’s license C
Proven pest control experience.
Licensed to perform pest control.
The ability to work in all weather conditions.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.