Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Project Management Jobs
Working Experience*: 3-5years Education Level*: BSc/HND Application Deadline*: 30th September 2019 Job Industry*: Sanitation Salary Range *: Not specified Qualifications*: BSc/HND (Project Management or equivalent) o Ability to organize and manage time effectively o Ability to supervise employees on Clients sites o Proven work experience as Field Supervisor o General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies and techniques for cleaning and fumigation Personality Skills o Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills o Ability to think methodically and manage projects o Problem-solving skills o Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets o Ability to pay attention to detailed technicalities o Excellent verbal and written communication skills o Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills o Integrity and courteous o Ability to adapt to changing schedules or routines o Report writing skills
Description * : (Type detailed Job description below)
- A reputable company is looking to employ a Field Supervisor to oversee company projects, manage Clients sites, including supervising and monitoring all field staff. Ensures staff performance in terms of comportment, standards and safety on all company projects and sites. Knowledge of health and safety management is an advantage.
- Deals with personnel issues within the field staff and takes steps to discipline personnel who fall short of expectations
- Undertakes technical and feasibility studies, including site investigations
- Undertakes site calculations for the preparation of invoices for clients
- Compiles job specifications and assists in tendering procedures
- Assesses the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensures projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time
- Ensures that first class cleaning service is delivered to all clients of the Company
- Reviews work schedules for cleaning staff
- Takes inventory of stock to ensure supplies are adequate.
- Monitors all cleaning activities at the various sites and projects ongoing
- Ensures all staff are aware of the standard operating policy (SOP)
- Coordinates the activities of cleaning staff, plans and prepares employee work schedules and assign duties.
- Compiles situational reports on all activities on monthly basis for Management’s decision making.
- Instructs cleaning employees in work policies and procedures and in the use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inspects and evaluates the facilities to determine the cleaning/fumigation work required.
- Checks cleaning equipment (e.g. vacuum cleaners, mowers) to ensure they are in good working condition and arrange equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Inspects work performed by the cleaning/fumigation staff to ensure it meets contract specifications.
- Investigates complaints about service and equipment and takes corrective action.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensures that relevant hygiene, technical and occupational health and safety standards are followed.
- Supports business growth through business development, marketing related activities and bringing on board business
- Liaises with the HR/Admin Manager on issues concerning the employees of the team
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time
Job Category *: Sanitation
Select Job Type*: Full Time