Other Jobs Information
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Project Assistant is responsible for lead generation, capacity building and supporting administrative and personnel services in order to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
The Project Assistant reports to the Secretary (Head of Finance & Administration) and is responsible for marketing of training programmes, building capacity and acquiring new enterprises for training. He / she will also be assisting with administrative deliverables for the company with regards to on-going projects, marketing plans and carrying out all the broad duties of running the office and providing cover for the front desk.
- Lead in sourcing and acquisition of new enterprises for training
- Prepare a list of prospective enterprises with contact details
- Prepare marketing strategies to aid the acquisition of new enterprises.
- Prepare training plan
- Draft letters to the enterprises
- Update database of enterprises regularly.
- Support lead buyer acquisition through research and presentation deliveries.
- Preparation of training budgets and assists in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Provide secretarial cover at TOE workshops
- Be involved in the preparation and running of the workshops
- Develop and manage social media platforms
- Document and update the project tracker in readiness for dispatch regularly on time
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· The Board
· Marketing Manager
· Employers Association
· Self discipline.
· Self motivated
· Honest and trustworthy
· Cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Sound work ethics