Parts Sales Advisor
Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
B. Sc. Mech. / Agric Engineering / HND Mech. / HND Automotive Engineering with at least 2 years working experience Good communication, commercial and interpersonal skills Able to work under pressure and as part of a team Manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines Computer literate Adhere to schedule and attendance requirements Be able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Increase the parts sales in the counter by approaching customers by phone / email.
- Propose or recommend ideas or strategies to help grow the parts sales activities
- Respond to customer request by issuing quotations through telephone, emails, text.
- Follow up on quotations to ensure it results into sales
- Responsible for invoicing of parts customers, both internal and external
- Capture, monitor and analyze lost sales and recommend parts for stocking
- Interact with customers to find out their specific requirements
- Coordinate with accounts credit control team in collecting debt from customers
- Educate customers on the use of genuine parts
- Contribute towards the company goals and standards.
- Keep good records and file all transactional documents properly
- Navigate through various dealer portals to locate part numbers.
P.O. BOX GP 70