Quality Assurance Officer - Manufacturing
Other Jobs Information
Our client is an International Manufacturing Powerhouse. The company now seeks a high caliber Quality Assurance Officer for its Manufacturing Plant in Tema.
To Monitor, Supervise and maintain the use of quality standards before, during and after
2.0 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Deploy & plan manpower for quality functions in the Online Filling, Online checking in
Plastic. Review online checks & improvisation
2. Monitor & review Quality Procedures, Work instructions for packaging section and
3. Monitor Specifications & formats for packaging and filling
4. Monitor dispatch quality checks of the FG loading vehicles
5. Suggest cost saving measures without compromising quality
6. Improve analytical techniques by training, coordination.
7. Ensure timely sampling & online analysis of packaging materials and online finished
products as per specifications and reporting to the respective departments.
8. Ensure reporting & documentation as per ISO requirements.
9. Ensure calibration of weighing balances in the plant as per schedule and documentation.
10. Intra & Inter departmental communication/co-ordination.
11. To be ensure that all online check sheets followed by respective departments like
refinery, Plastic section, Filling section
12. Report Head of the department from time to time.
Maintains contact with other officers in the departments.
Monitor & review Quality Procedures, Work instructions
Monitor accuracy & consistency of the analytical results
Ensure timely sampling & analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, in-process
material and finished products as per specifications
Ensure calibration of measuring and auxiliary instruments as per schedule and
Ability to work in team
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to resolve conflicts
All qualified applicants should send CV directly. indicating the position title on the subject line of the email