Anti – Money Laundering Analyst
Other Jobs Information
A Reputable Multinational Company
The successful applicant shall provide support to the Anti-Money Laundering Manager in ensuring that the Organization’s mobile money Cash products and services are not used by criminals for money laundering, financing terrorism, fraud, and other criminal activities.
The role reports to the Anti-Money Laundering Manager.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Monitors the Organization’s mobile money and other money transfer transactions on the Anti-Money Laundering platform to identify unusual or suspicious activities and other criminal activity.
- Analyses the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify suspicious/unusual activity.
- Analyses and reports on the status of customer data integrity and makes recommendations for correction of anomalies noted.
- Takes proactive action to ensure enforcement of applicable deterrent measures.
- Participates in staff induction and agent forums.
- Assists with staff and agent training.
- Assists with the reconciliation of training records to ensure that all relevant staff and agents undertake the training.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of anti-money laundering Policies, current anti-money laundering Regulations, legislative requirements as well as future developments on anti-money laundering.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree in accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, multi–tasking, and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to a multicultural working environment.