Quality Control Coordinator
Other Jobs Information
• Coordinate and supervise the activities of the physiochemical and microbiological laboratories ensuring that standard analytical procedures are used for physicochemical and microbiological analysis.
• Ensure that work-in progress and finished products samples are analyzed according to customer specifications and pre-shipment samples are dispatched according to schedule.
• Ensure COAs for all products shipped are prepared taking into consideration all customer requirements.
• Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to work.
• Maintain an efficient system for updating methods of analysis in use within the laboratories.
• Allocating work schedules between laboratories in consultation with the Quality Manager and on all the routine laboratory issues.
• Ensure regular maintenance of the laboratory equipment including the calibration of monitoring and weighing devices to national and international standards according to schedule.
• Review and verification of results for validity and accuracy.
• Responsible for ensuring the availability and efficient utilization of reagents, chemicals and equipment in the laboratories.
• Monitor production activities and provide feedback to production team and Quality Manager
• Participate in internal audit program to ensure compliance of the laboratories to FSSC requirements.