Other Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS) Basic math skills Attentiveness and patience for customers Excellent presentation skills Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment Active listening and effective communication skills Team spirit High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant or bar environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- In-depth knowledge of our menu offerings, enabling them to make personalized recommendations to customers.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Kojo Thompson Road