Other Jobs Information
Based in Accra, the brand manager reports directly to the sales and marketing manager.
Develop brands in the on/Off trade channel (through direct or indirect sales) and achieve volumes objectives respecting profitability. Make sure to also manage well the Key accounts on/off.
Be the responsible of the presence, growth and development of the BRAND Portfolio in Ghana
- Establish trade and marketing brand plans and insure their implementation
- Plan and organize all off trade promotions (promo paks from order to display)
- Master the brand identity and the vision of the brand globally and in Ghana
- Sourcing suppliers
- Follow up of training and coaching on brands to the sales and trade marketer
- Make sure product is always available at the right price, position, place, with the right promotion : 4 P’s
- Liaise with sales team for key indicators of performance and management
- Be responsible of all marketing events and Liaise with marketing for implementation of marketing events
- Follow up of cash van team and commandos activity
- Manage pos inventory and orders.
- Follow up with finance and logistic on orders and shipment plan
- Inform sales of all new arrivals and new products + brief
- Weekly meeting with team + one to one follow up
- Monthly meeting with team, and management on monthly report and activity + plan
- Update of all reports, performance tracking and objectives + budgets targets and update
- Be a brand ambassador with media, customers, business community in Ghana
- Know, visit customers and follow key accounts customers
- Be in charge of reconciliation budget in terms of expenses, refund for Imexco and pos and bottles reconciliation
- Business development
- Follow key indicators of performance