Production Operator (National Service Personnel)
Other Jobs Information
Public Sector Jobs
Mechanical Engineering (HND)/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (HND)
You will be trained to:
- Perform adjustments and monitoring of machines.
- Control the process for each machine.
- Perform cleaning of the machines on regular basis as required for proper functioning.
- Regularly inspect the machines in order to alert on incidents or potential anomalies that may occur as a result of technical failure.
- Implement and execute corrective measures that are adequate for machines to work properly.
- Take part in maintenance operations including cleaning and "un-clogging" of pipes and other machines.
- Taking samples from various defined points and performing analysis of those samples.
- Apply and respect the rules related to Hygiene, Safety, Security and Environment.
- Make suggestions to supervisors that could help in improving Safety, Health, Environment, Quality, Throughput, Optimizations and Efficiency etc.
- Fill all the forms and documents required for activities in Production. Submit these documents to your supervisor and/or make them available for Quality Assurance system
- Report to your supervisors the results of your performance or non-performance
- Report immediately any incident to supervisors on a timely basis.
- Make sure that you hand-over properly to any other colleagues coming to replace you from your duty.