Quality Control Officer
Other Jobs Information
We are food manufacturing company committed to providing our customers with products of the highest quality. To ensure that our products meet or exceed customer expectations, we are looking for a Quality Control Officer to join our team. The Quality Control Officer will be responsible for conducting inspections and tests on our products to ensure that they meet our quality standards. He or she will also be responsible for documenting and reporting any issues that are found. The ideal candidate will have experience working in quality control, as well as strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect materials and products for defects or deviations from specifications
- Examine in-process production to ensure that procedures are being followed and that products meet specifications
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality
- Recommend improvements in production methods, staffing, equipment, etc. to improve product quality
- Maintain detailed records of inspections and test results
- Prepare detailed reports on findings
- Train other QC personnel
- May develop and implement inspection criteria, sampling plans, and statistical techniques
- May specialize in areas such as incoming material, in-process production, final product, packaging, etc.
- May use automated systems to record data
- Perform calibration and maintenance checks on testing equipment
- Stay up-to-date on new industry standards and quality control best practices