Operations Technician Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE • Minimum qualification of Senior High School Certificate • At least 2 years’ experience in similar role REQUIREMENTS • Adequate knowledge in the structure of Motor bikes • Ability to speak, understand and write the English language • Possess Valid driver’s license • Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated. • Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons. • Ability to follow instructions. • Ability to work under pressure. • Positive attitude towards work. • Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes. • Willing to travel to other locations within Ghana and other countries to work for and on behalf of the company. • Must be a skilled motorcycling rider. • Must be physically fit. • Should be reliable and punctual. • Have a mature working attitude. • Friendly and presentable.
Our client is seeking to hire a proactive Dispatch Rider to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will ride company’s bike for official business and field activities.
- Delivery and pick-up of company’s products.
- Load, count items and verify its contents at destination.
- Collect payments for items delivered
- Provide invoices for items delivered.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Run errands for management staff.
- Handle order deliveries.
- Ensure proper use of company item.
- Prepare, maintain and submit timely and accurate reports of activities, especially client visits/calls
- Keeping record of daily visits in the log books.
- Report to management on daily basis about your activities
- Maintain accurate records
- Any other duties as required by management.
1st Otwe Street Adjacent to La General Hospital Labadi Road, Accra